actionspeakslouderthanwordsforever
Exam...
Friday 18 May 2012 @ 18:33 | 0 Comment [s]


Exam? nothing much. Just to unwind myself a little from that we students have to suffer during exam month.
Ahhhh gonna collapse in any minutes.

Cara-cara aku jawab soalan exam. Dapat paper exam. Selak-selak paper. Merungut 'haihh susahnya'.
Tidur. 30minit sebelum masa tamat jawab soalan exam. Bila banyak yg takbole nk jawab tulis 
'Saya tertidur. Maaf!' :p  Seee? Haaaa antara subject yg gerenti aku gagal ialah hahahaha!
BIOLOGY
ADD MATHS
CHEMISTRY 
MATHEMATICS
PHYSICS





Older Post | Newer Post

Hello Sweet Stalker! Welcome to my blog. Please respect my blog. I'll respect you.
To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up
Please don't judge me if you're not know me yet
| Facebook | Twitter |

Diary Princess Prince