actionspeakslouderthanwordsforever
Love Sayings ♥
Saturday 14 April 2012 @ 00:23 | 0 Comment [s]


She's scared, scared to lose him. She's scared she'll do something wrong to make him want to leave. She's scared that he'll find someone so much better than her. She's scared because she finally realized how much he means to her. 

I'm sorry I'm not the best with words and that I cannever find the right thing to say at the right momment, but you scare the hell out of me whenever I think of how I could be and what would happen if I open up your heart.

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

Part of the fear of the falling in love with you, is the fear you won't fall.

I want to keep you in my heart, lock in and throw away the key so that no one can take you from me.

Sometimes wonder if I leave you right now... would you grab me? Or would you just let me walk away?

You got me wrapped around you, I can hardly breath without you.

Some things seem to be so close, yet they are bound to be beyond your reach. 
















Older Post | Newer Post

Hello Sweet Stalker! Welcome to my blog. Please respect my blog. I'll respect you.
To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up
Please don't judge me if you're not know me yet
| Facebook | Twitter |

Diary Princess Prince